It is the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting. Paulo Coelho- The Alchemist.
Hello my dear lovies (^.^)
First i will start by appreciating each and everyone of you for your concern about getaway and for all your requests. i honestly never thought anyone cared but you guys just slipped your way into my heart and i appreciate all the love yoh.
Secondly, what the damn hell has been with me? well, i honestly wish I had a list of good excuses but since i don’t want to bore you with bad ones, lets just go with i was a lazy ass pimp. But new year new resolutions, right?
Speaking of which, how is your new year coming along? Are you putting all your hope and trust in God? because if you aren’t you better drop everything (lay your phone down gently though) and go get your trust back and put it in Him and Him alone.
So i have some good things lined up for you this year ( who am I kidding, i don’t. What is life without a little mystery :)- but first i will start by sharing some of the lessons i learnt from 2016. Because life is growth and living the same way everyday with the same routine must be incredibly boring.
1. Look good, feel good. Never underestimate the power of a good look. Waking up, washing up, a touch of makeup and some bomb ass outfit will change your entire perspective.
2. Do not,I repeat, do not go to lounge at jevanjee gardens, (or any other park for that matter) browsing through your phone, and still be Mother Teresa to an onlooking street kid. you give me a 100 bob while you are holding a phone well over 10000kes(okay maybe just slightly over)and you think i would let you walk away just like that? you have another think coming.
3. You can never have too many notebooks. Especially if you are a creative. i have like a gazillion notebooks and you’d be surprised that i use all of them and i am always wanting more. Such a notebook hoarder.
4. Refresh yourself every once in a while. i know most of us put up all this sayings on social media and even believe them to some extent but how many of us are not actually tied down and literally doing things that make them incredibly happy?
i know of most people who are living ridiculously sad lives and whats even sadder is that they don’t even know it. Barely giving life a chance, always conforming to other people’s ideas and society. Do not rob yourself of your own freedom, i mean, Jesus didn’t die for us to be enslaved now did he?
Spread your wings, fly, look for your treasure and refuse to settle for anything but the best.
5. Lastly, everyday is a gift. God offering us another chance at life. Be glad, and rejoice it. Be a candle to light up someone’s dark tunnel.
Long pocketed ankara cover up; cut, designed, tailored and created by me.
High low crop top on Malkia; cut, designed, tailored and created by me.
Behind the lense, @eriq_forsky
If you loved any of this piece kindly DM me on my Instagram, @_thisisbee_ and i will be sure to create it for you.
I had so much fun working on these pieces and i have to say none of them would yhave even made it past the first step if it wasn’t for all the love and support my friends shower me with. The world is a better place because of all of you.
love and love,
Till next time, God’s love and Grace be with you.